Wednesday, January 28, 2026

It's all cringe till it happens to you.

I was returning back to Chennai from bangalore after a team trip to Chickmangalore. The previou night I was watching the movie 'The blue beetle'. In the climax there is a long scene where the Blue Beetle is about to die and he has a conversation with his late father. There are so many super hero movies with scenes like this and I felt that it was too cringe and skipped to the end. 

Back in Chennai, I decided to take the train from Park station to Tambaram. While I was about to board the train, someone pick-pocketed my phone. I realized this as soon as I got in and quickly got down. This was my favourite Galaxy S22 Ultra and I naturally panicked, felt a sudden gush of blood and immediately sat down. 

The next thing I remember I was in some conversation with my daughter when I felt few people shouting and trying to lift me up. 

I had fainted and was in a cringe scene with my daughter!

No comments: