Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Saturday, January 13, 2007
A lot of people, almost everybody, including my parents assume (or have assumed) a lot things about me which I am not.
- I was once (and fortunately still) assumed by a few to be a programming genius.
- Those who doubted my programming skills quickly assumed me to be a musical wizard .
- Even though I can barely sing, my mom has assumed that I have a good voice.
- My college friends think that I have a perfectly laid out plan for my future. I am clueless on what to do after getting up in the morning everyday.
- Just because I don't talk much people think I have a conceit personality.
- Just because I don't talk much people think I am a man of action ;)).
- My parents and even some of my relatives think that I could do well if I took up animation.
Well, that's all I can think of for now but I assume there could be more.
How did people come to these assumptions?
- I used to do a lot of c++ programming when I was in my 11th and 12th grade and for some time in the first year of college.
- I just know to play the keyboard and I can compose a little bit. Have had some formal training in western classical music and playing the piano.
- I sometimes practice singing when I am alone.
- As I don't do 'things' that are considered to be 'normal' for college boys I have been termed intelligent and according to them an intelligent guy always leads a well planned life.
- This ones funny. Its normal to consider an introvert to be diffident, but conceit? I am clueless.
- No comments :).
- I play a hell a lot of computer games, love cartoons, animax etc etc.
I certainly don't deny that I have interest in music or programming. What's my problem then? I am an extremely lazy guy. I strongly believe that high expectations would result in me having to put extra effort :( .