Saturday, December 16, 2006

What does being 22 reminds me?

  1. It reminds me that I have only two more years to realize my dreams.
  2. It reminds me that I still haven't even taken the first step towards my dreams.
  3. It reminds me that I am dying ( ok! ok!, getting old :( ).
  4. It reminds me that I am still as lazy as I was. I should have posted this three days ago.
  5. It reminds me that i am still jobless.
  6. It reminds me to update this blog.
  7. It reminds me that of all my friends only this guy actually uses the phone instead of orkut and he talks too.

5 comments:

Gayathri said...

It reminds you that very soon(if not already) kids are gonna be calling you as uncle/aunty!!!

thepsychologic said...

:((

Aswin Anand T.H. said...

haha!! dai... you seem to be pretty active with this blog :-)

The music on top of this blog is cool da! May be you can start blogging about music and monetize your talent. Coding is not what you are born to do.

thepsychologic said...

@aswin
Thats the biggest dilemma. I started learning music and coding at the same time and they both are a passion for me. I trying to do both.Lets see what happens...

Aswin Anand T.H. said...

You learnt music much better than you learnt coding da. Therefore pick up the better one. Music is divine. Coding is for humans.