Monday, March 16, 2009

Saved!

For those of you who saw my last post, well, I made it through in one piece :D . I was expecting to get the biggest thrashing of my life from my keyboard master. I had planned to meet him and collect my Grade 5 Piano Exam certificate (which I did a year ago and scored badly :( ) at my old apartment where he teaches a kid. I was already expecting a trashing as the certificate had been with him for over a year now and to top it all my parents had also planned on visiting the neighbors on the same day. I was damn sure that my parents would quetch that I haven't even  touched the keyboard for a very long time. The meeting between the two seemed inevitable and I was certain that my fate woud be sealed. As expected they did meet and lucliky he was in a hurry as he was getting late for the next class and they didn't talk much :).

This may seem quite trivial but I have the greatest respect for him as a guru and according to him I am a hard working dedicated student (I could be the worst learner). I would do anything to keep this reputation from being damaged.




No comments: